1) Sit down with legs bend and together,hold on to each foot with each hand.
2) Inhale and lean backwards to lift both heals an inch or two off of the floor.
3) Stare at a point on the floor for balance, keep the shoulders down and back with the chest pressing forward and up towards the ceiling.
4) Slowly inhale and kick the legs into the arms, straightening the legs and lifting them up and out towards the corners of the room.
5) Breathe and hold for 15-30 seconds.
6) To release: slowly exhale bending the knees bringing the bottoms of the feet back together on the floor.
1) It improves the balance and concentration
2) It stretches hamstring and calf muscles.
Person with recent or chronic injury to the tailbone, knees, hips, arms, or shoulders.