Nutritional Supplements Library
What is Tribulus?
Tribulus is a genus of plants found in many warm regions of in the United States, Mexico, Eastern Europe, India and China. The leaves are opposite and compound. The flowers are perfect (hermaphroditic) and insect-pollinated, with five-fold symmetry. It increases the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle.People from around the world have used the Tribulus Terrestris plant to boost moods, promote overall health, support healthy libido function, sexual performance and increase muscle tone.
Tribulus Terrestris contains steroidal saponins, alkaloids, and flavanoids, and its protodioscins content is believed to be responsible for its effects on hormone, libido and body composition. It may increase testosterone levels indirectly by raising blood levels of another hormone, luteinizing hormone (LH) which is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland and this plays a role in regulating natural testosterone production.
What is the effective dosage for tribulus supplementation?
The effective dosage for short term use is 250 to 1000mg/day in three divided dosages. It is often stacked with other supplement mostly prohormones like DHEA and androstenedione.This stack is generally use in post cycle therapy.
What are the benefits of tribulus supplementation?
• Tribulus Terrestris' testosterone boosting effects will result in increased muscle mass, strength, endurance, male sex drive, male libido, and hair growth in men.
• It's supplementation will lead to elevated testosterone levels within approximately 60 minutes after dosing with peak tribulus levels coming in 3 to 4 hours post dosing.
• It is ecologically pure. It enhances energy and vitality.
• It is also use in treating sexual dysfunction in men and women.
• It has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties .
What are the side effects of tribulus supplementation?
No significant adverse effects have been noted in any of the clinical trials or human research studies of tribulus.it is not a hormone but only helps to increase testosterone levels.
• for use by adult only, it is not for use by children or pregnant or lactating women.