TRX suspension training is a form of resistance training which includes bodyweight exercises in which a variety of multi-planar, compound exercise movements can be performed while you are hanging to TRX band. It develops strength, balance, flexibility, and joint stability simultaneously.BENEFITS OF TRX suspension training
1. Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout.
2. Helps build a rock-solid core
3. Increases muscular endurance
4. Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
5. Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
TRX Safety Guidelines
1. Do not attach your TRX to an anchor point with sharp edges. Rubbing against a
sharp edge will weaken or cut nylon.
2. Do not "saw" your TRX in a pulley-like fashion. Sawing will cause excessive wear of the TRX's stabilizing loop.
3. To get the most out of your TRX Trainer, find a workout space that is flat, non- slip, and approximately eight feet long and six feet wide.
4. Always test your anchor point before using it by pulling hard or slowly suspending your bodyweight with your body as close as possible to the ground.
TRX suspension band Mounting Options
1.over a door
If you’re working out at home, the easiest way to set up your suspension trainer is by
using the Door Anchor. If you need to use a door that opens towards you, slide the anchor
over the top and off towards the side that houses the hinges. Lock the door.
2. Ceiling Mounted For those of you who are really ready to commit, the TRX has an overhead anchoring system called the X-Mount. Able to be fastened to a stud in the ceiling, this system allows you to get a full 360 degree range of motion .
3. Beam Suspension If you have sturdy exposed beams where you get your sweat on, you can use the general TRX attachment and wrap it around the beam as many times as you need to in order to get your band at the right height.
4. Weight Rack Suspension Similar to the beam option above, the TRX can also be wrapped around the top of a high exercise machine,Smithmachine or weight rack; just be sure that the machine is sturdy and bolted
5. Railing Suspension If construction is sturdy, you may be able to find a high railing in your house to wrap the general attachment around but like the door mount, this option may only allow you to use an oblique positioning against a wall.