What Are The Charges or Cost of Hiring a Personal trainer in Mumbai At Home?
How to chose the right personal trainer in Mumbai-India?
How much does personal trainer charge you in Mumbai-India?
My answer to all above questions is same….When it comes to search for cardiac surgeon ,we always search for qualifications, certifications and experience , but when it comes to Personal trainer in Mumbai,We apply only two criteria for selections 1) Charges per session/month and 2) Number of celebrities that personal trainer has trained……………….. Well I would say both these criteria are wrong, And I would also tell you why ,FIRSTLY if You pay peanuts you would get only monkeys ,SECONDLY Every physique or figure is different, You can not become Natalie Portman just because you can hire her personal trainer,because her and your body make is absolutely different. Every physiological aspect is different start from muscle percentage , genetics, body’s response to exercise-diet is different So celebrity trainer does not help much than getting that celeb’s autograph.
BEFORE you chose someone as a personal trainer , trainer should be chosen on the following bases…….
1) Knowledge – ACSM(American college of sports medicine) ACE(American council on exercise ) NSCA (National strength and conditioning association) are highest fitness certification available for personal trainer in Mumbai India. Then you can check for domestic certification too before finalize but honestly they are not anywhere close to USA fitness certifications standard. If it is about Yoga trust only Indian brands example yoga school of Bihar,Kevlya dham,QCI, Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute, Pune,Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute, Mysore.,Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai,Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Dhanwantari Ashram, Trivandrum. and Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh are much much better than any other institute in world.
2) Experience – With my 15 yrs rich experience, I can tell you that Personal trainer would help/make difference lot of difference when you reached plateau and when you are in demotivated phase of exercise, experienced trainer knows this is just a phase and it is part of the game. He/she will never let you feel alone. Fitness is a journey within , you see lots of up and down which can be managed by counseling more than diet and exercise alone. Knowledge and experience both are very important to become good personal fitness trainer.
3) Time – Most of the trainer charge more for early morning slots, as these slots are more easy to get client get in or get hired, it simply means you need to pay him/her more to retain as he/she may jump on to new clients easily.
4) Cost – Freelance personal trainer charge from Rs 500 to 10,000 per one hour session in Mumbai. Domestically certified personal trainer by Indian fitness institutes charge less and internationally certified ACSM-ACE-NSCA certified trainer who are more qualified charge you more but it is worth it , as you need to have certain academic and industry standards to get through this international exams.The highest amount 10,000 is for Bollywood celebrity trainer.More sessions per week/month more charges or less depends on trainer.
5) Previous references or testimonials – This is too very Important, There are lots of fake trainer who are not serious about their profession so always ask for previous references. You should ask for a trial session too which help you understand the training standard.
THANK YOU 🙂
YOURS IN FITNESS
FITNESSSMITH Mayur Deshpande